Pages

Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Cosmic Angel-Abstract Celestial Skyscape by Marina Petro

Click image for larger view
Cosmic Angel
5x7
Oil painting on archival Raymar canvas panel
SOLD

I was happy to see the angel emerge toward the finish of this painting. People often comment about the images that form when they are looking at the light filled or cloud areas of my paintings. What do you see?

Last year I created a book of my angel paintings with inspirational quotations entitled "Angels~Guardians From Heaven And Their Habitats" It is a beautiful and inspiring publication. You can preview the entire book by clicking on it's title in the line just above.

I’d like to share this comment from a very happy purchaser of my Angels Book:

“How breathtakingly beautiful! I love the square shape and the size. And the quotes you chose, powerful and just perfect for each of the paintings. What a treasure you have created.
Nancy Griffis, Hadley, NY
Today's Quotation: "Sleep, my child, and peace attend thee all through the night.
Guardian angels God will send thee, all through the night."
   
- Sir Harold Boulton


Email Me
Blog
Website
MyFaceBook Page
Available Small Paintings
Available Paintings
Studio Tour
My paintings at Etsy
Prints at Fine Art America
Prints on canvas or paper at Imagekind!
LinkedIn
Marina's Art On Fine Merchandise at Cafe Press

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin